||Through a vast array of programs,
the IAJVS membership serves over 75,000 individuals in the
Jewish community each year. Services provided to this diverse
- Refugee resettlement;
- English as a second language classes;
- Rehabilitation and
- Vocational training;
- Aging services for Jewish elderly;
- Career change assessments
- Educational consulting;
- College internships and mentorships in the
- Rabbinical career guidance;
- Family counseling;
- Professional development;
- Kosher meals and catering; and
- Partnerships with Synagogues.
To learn more about Jewish-oriented programs in your area,
please contact the JVS closest to you.
Stay Tuned: To learn
more about services offered to the Jewish community by our
members, please visit this site again in the future as we
highlight successful programs.
Visit websites related
to the Jewish community.